Zoom Class: Plant-Based Comfort Food, September 11, 2021, 1-3 PM, Central Time Whole Food Plant-Based No Oil Recipes Comfort Food Classes are always the most popular of the year. Bubbly, hot, creamy,
Zoom Class: Plant-Based Comfort Food, September 11, 2021, 1-3 PM, Central Time
Whole Food Plant-Based No Oil Recipes
Comfort Food Classes are always the most popular of the year. Bubbly, hot, creamy, well-seasoned food that fills the house with good smells when falls is coming are hard to resist. Let’s get an early start this year and make some special dishes that could end up on your Thanksgiving table next month. All recipes are oil-free
- Tamale Pie with a whole-grain cornbread-like crust and rich, delectable bean and vegetable filling
- Stuffed Acorn Squash with a maple glaze, stuffed with wild and brown rice, vegetables, and the spices of fall–sage and thyme
- Crispy BBQ Tofu, marinated, coated with crumbs, and baked or air-fried
- Collard Greens with loads of flavor from aromatics that melt in your mouth
- Mac & Cheese with plant-based cheese sauce and whole-grain macaroni
- Last but not least, Spice Cake with Vanilla Spice Frosting, my new favorite cake with chopped dates, apples, and all the best spices. I love this cake!
The cost of the class is $20. You will receive a detailed recipe packet via email when you register for the class and you will be able to cook along with me or just watch the class, whatever you prefer.
After purchase, you will receive the Zoom link.
I will send a recording of the class after it’s held so you can watch it at your convenience.
This class will be interactive.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket Section Title
Plant-Based Comfort Food
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!