- Holiday Cashew and Almond Cheese Ball with Walnuts–It looks festive and if full of great flavors.
- Texas Caviar–a favorite with black beans, corn, black eyed-peas and loads of seasonings, served with crunchy crostini or corn crackers
- Vegan “Crab” Cakes with a creamy dipping sauce (It’s the hearts of palm that make this dish!)
- Mini Creamy Herb Stuffed Potatoes–I can’t get enough of these!
- Cauliflower “Wings” with Buffalo Sauce or Ranch Sauce
- Crostini (Crispy bead rounds) with Roasted Garlic, Walnuts, and apples. I’ll be using my homemade no-oil whole wheat bread, a BONUS RECIPE.
- Whole Wheat Bread, the best recipe in my Plant-Based Breads Class
Visit my Amazon store for helpful items.