Attention to all: When you attend the Zoom class, please sign in a few minutes early and familiarize yourself with Zoom. I will welcome you and you can have your video on. Once the class begins, I’ll ask you to turn your video off. Everyone will be muted automatically. At the end I will ask you to turn your video back on to show the dishes you’ve made and unmute your sound. Thank you for your patience. Chef Julia
Please read each of the recipes before class and make sure you have all the ingredients on hand for the recipes you plan to make. You don’t have to make all these recipes during the class.
I will make the recipes with the * in the order listed.
ATTENTION*****You will need to make the following prior to the class:****
- Hot and Sour Sauce for the Red Curry Corn Cakes
- Peanut Dipping Sauce for the Fresh Rolls
- Baked Tofu for the Fresh Rolls
- All the fillings for the Fresh Rolls that you would like to use
- Baked Tofu for the Lettuce Wraps
- Brown Jasmine Rice
- Brown or White Rice Noodles for the Lettuce Wraps
- Brown or White Rice Noodles for the Fresh Rolls
Chef Julia’s Amazon Store
I’ve added some supplies on my Amazon store for your convenience in the Plant-Based Thai
Favorites idea list. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Plant-Based Thai Favorites Idea List
If you need cooking equipment such as skillets, food processor, knives, etc. here is the link
to my complete Amazon store where you can find the equipment I use.