August 27, 2022, 9AM-5PM This is an 8-hour intensive retreat for people who are interested in adopting a plant-based diet, eating more plant-based meals, or for those who are already following
August 27, 2022, 9AM-5PM
This is an 8-hour intensive retreat for people who are interested in adopting a plant-based diet, eating more plant-based meals, or for those who are already following a plant-based diet and looking for ways to be more successful at this lifestyle.
Spend a full day with Chef Julia at her country home situated on 5 acres in Azle, Texas. You will be greeted with a full breakfast and a day of sessions geared toward making plant-based cooking easier and better tasting than you imagined. Chef Julia will share her expertise in cooking, organizing, and thriving on a plant-based way of eating.
- Shopping, storing, meal prep, staples and an overview of how to set up your house for success.
- Smart Cooking: What to do with all the food you brought home so you don’t waste it! Staple foods to prepare every week and more.
- Recipes are not enough! We all seem to have cookbooks, access to the Internet and an overwhelming number of recipes, yet I constantly hear people saying they can’t think of what to cook when they’re busy, mentally tired, hurried, or just plain tired. We need to have a solution to this dilemma and I have one to share with you.
- Core Recipes: I’ll do a demo and then we’ll cook together. We’ll make the 5 Core Recipes I’ve developed that you can use as a foundation for many meals. Each core recipe can be made into at least 3 other versions, minimizing the need to constantly think of recipes to cook.
- Weight Training: My personal trainer will stop by for a few minutes to share the importance of strength training and demonstrate a few exercises he does with me every week.
- I’ll demonstrate how we can transform each Core Recipe into other meals and we’ll have a late lunch/early dinner together.
- Dessert demo and tasting
- How to implement this way of eating across all situations. Tips for traveling, restaurant meals, sabotage from friends and family, and other topics requested by attendees.
Each attendee will receive a detailed document with all the information addressed in the retreat as well as all the recipes. The cost of the retreat is $350. Space is limited so sign up as soon as possible.
Chef Julia will also send local hotel information to those who register.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
Ticket Section Title
Chef Julia Retreat